Thursday, February 14, 2013

Found a friend, urjnasw xkfjjkn!

Oh hey again!!!
                        So while talking to my friend on the phone, I was visiting random blogs (told ya I'm crazy) and guess what I found! A friend of mine!!! He has a blog on this same website! It's so good to know that I am not alone!

                        As I said, we all have the same names. So his name is urjnasw xkfjjkn too! He talks about magical adventures in College Station and Jupiter. Exciting, right? He was born in 2013. Apparently, he is in need of baby food so if y'all can help him out, that'd be great! 

                       I can't post his blog link here because if I do and my home planet peeps find out about it, I will be in big trouble. But I will keep posting! And hey, if you wanna convey a message to him, LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!!

Peace out friends,
urjnasw xkfjjkn

Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5
Friend 6

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment