Thursday, February 14, 2013

Howdy!

Howdy y'all!
                   So I am urjnasw xkfjjkn. Pretty weird name, right? Well, it reflects what kind of a person I am... I am weird!!! :P :P :P Hahaha. I always make jokes. This urjnasw xkfjjkn contest is kinda fun.

                   A little bit about myself: I am from a planet called Urjnasw Xkfjjkn. I was named after the planet. It's a really funny planet. Everyone has the same name! So my country's name is urjnasw xkfjjkn. My pet's name is urjnasw xkfjjkn. Everyone has the same name, urjnasw xkfjjkn. LOL. It gets pretty confusing when someone says, "urjnasw xkfjjkn" because the whole population has the same name! ha! I have a friend Raj Shah on Earth. He is pretty funny too. Kinda like me. Actually, exactly like me.

                  Well, I gotta go now because my friend urjnasw xkfjjkn is calling me from my planet urjnasw xkfjjkn. It's an intergalactic call. But hey y'all, stay tuned for more posts!!!

                   Here's a funny video:
                 

Peace out homies,
urjnasw xkfjjkn

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! This is such a cool blog!!! Man, you're cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when I posted my last comment, it verified that I am a human. Of course, I am a human! I'm a friend of urjnasw xkfjjkn !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is urjnasw xkfjjkn? Can we see him/it/her in person? He/She/It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O hey AuSmith! I'm so glad to hear that! I ( urjnasw xkfjjkn ) am currently working on a top secret project that will allow humans to teleport to urjnasw xkfjjkn, the planet where urjnasw xkfjjkn is from. Unfortunately, I cannot meet anybody because of security reasons but I could talk on this blog!

      If you've any questions or wanna talk about urjnasw xkfjjkn, please post here!

      Have a great and blessed day!

      Delete